Due to the policy changes of Chinese visa center, applicant age 14-70 are required to fill up application form online and fingerprints scanning while applying Chinese individual visa. To cope with these changes, Wechina vacation offer our clients 3 options as alternatives.
For client who eligible to apply Group visa (north-America wide):
1. Advantages compare to individual visa:
● More convenient and less information required for the application (NO FINGERPRINT IS REQUIRED)
● For age below 75
2. Group Visa Details:
● Visa application will be submitted approximately 60 days before the scheduled departure date.
● Even if the Visa is requested long time in advance, the system will process it so that it will arrive around 3 days before the departure, not earlier.
● Visas are one-entry, valid for 30 days from the date of issue and must be used within 15 days.
● One original and one copy will be mail to your address, please carry both documents with you while travel
3. Application condition
● All members applying group visa should hold passports from countries below: Australia, Austria,Belgium,Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA
● 2-10 people enter and leave the country together. The visa office has a minimum request of 2 applicants for the group visa. If you are applying alone, you have to either find another applicant to join you or pay for double application fee.
● Service charge $185 including the visa fee.
● For age beyond 70, clients need to provide emergency contact number
4. Documents required for visa application:
● Photocopy of passport photo page and Chinese visa photo of each participant (adults and children). Passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date the visa application.
● Copy of ticket travel & hotel reservation (provide by Wechina Vacation).
● The mailing address with contact person telephone number that applicants wish to receive their visa letter.
5. Timing for application and issuing of Group Visa
● If you are applying the 1 MONTH SINGLE ENTRY GROUP VISA with us, please fill out the application form. The applicant does not need to come to our office. We need only the passport photocopy, one digital copy of the application photo (photo requirement attached) and the payment method. The group visa will be sent to your address 2-3 business days before your trip due to the 1 month validity restriction. ALL of the applicants ON ONE VISA APPLICATION FORM will only receive ONE COPY of group visa. ALL of the passengers on one visa should be together and provide the original group visa when entering and leaving China. A photocopy of the original Chinese visa is not acceptable.
*If group visa be denied and return by China Visa Center, Wechina Vacation will provide an urgent Individual Visa Service, the service fee $260.
For client age below 14 or beyond 70, we provide individual visa service.
● Service Charge $210 including the visa fee
● 10 year multiple entries
If you ask us to help you applying individual China Visa, please come to our office with your original Canadian passport and a paper visa photo.
For client who wish to apply individual visa by themselves:
1. For age 14-70, If you are applying the 10 years multiple entries visa, please contact Chinese consulate or embassy directly for more information.
STEP 1. Visit www.visaforchina.org and fill out the online application form.
STEP 2. After completing the application form, making appointment, please print out the application form and bring all the documents mentioned below to the Chinese Visa Center.
STEP 3. Pick your passport from Chinese Visa Center with the pick sheet they give to you.
2. Individual Visa Details
● Completed China Visa Application Form for each applicant
● One formal passport/visa photo taken within 6 months from today. (We have photo service for CAD 10 in cash.) PLEASE NOTICE NO GALSSES OR JEWELLERY IS ALLOWED DURING THE PHOTO SHOOTING. For detailed photo requirements, please check: https://bio.visaforchina.org/YTO2_EN/generalinformation/news/282795.shtml Make sure you read the instruction carefully, and present it to the camera man.
● Current passport for each applicant (6 months or more validity)
● A copy of current passport photo page
● Previous Chinese Visa record along with that old passport (if applicable)
● A copy of photo page and previous Chinese Visa on the old passport (if applicable)
3. WeChina Vacation provide paper work service, service fee $45, which include:
(1) Filling out application forms
(2) Preparing travel documents
*WeChina Vacation will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the client's request. However, WeChina Vacation shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions of any consulate, embassy, or passport office in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall WeChina Vacation be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with: (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon, WeChina Vacation.
Sign up for exclusive offers and latest deals!