The Group visa service is not available for the tour date from March 14 to March 31th.
Due to the policy changes of Chinese visa center, applicant age 14-70 are required to fill up application form online and fingerprints scanning while applying Chinese individual visa. To cope with these changes, Wechina vacation offer our clients 3 options as alternatives.
For client’s age below 14 & over 75, we strongly recommend clients apply the Individual Visa (see option 2&3)
For client who eligible to apply Group visa (north-America wide):
Advantages compare to individual visa:
- More convenient and less information required for the application (NO FINGERPRINT IS REQUIRED)
- For age below 79
1. Application conditions
· All members applying group visa should hold passports from countries below: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and US.
· 2-10 people enter and leave the country together. The visa office has a minimum request of 2 applicants for the group visa. If you are applying alone, you have to either find another applicant to join you or pay for double application fee.
· Among the members applying for group visa has at least one adult.
· Service charge $185 including the visa fee.
· For age beyong 70, clients need to provide emergency contact number
2. Documents required for visa application:
· Photocopy of passport photo page and Chinese visa photo of each participant (adults and children). Passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date the visa application.
· Copy of ticket travel & hotel reservation (provide by Wechina Vacation).
· The mailing address with contact person telephone number that applicants wish to receive their visa letter.
3. Timing for application and issuing of Group Visa
· Visa application will be submitted approximately 15 days before the scheduled departure date.
· The processing of the practice is 3 working days and 3-4 working days for Shipping to international courier.
· Even if the Visa is requested long time in advance, the system will process it so that it will arrive around 3 days before the departure, not earlier.
· Visas are one-entry, valid for 30 days from the date of issue and must be used within 15 days.
· One original and one copy will be mail to your address, please carry both documents with you while travel.
If you are applying the 1 MONTH SINGLE ENTRY GROUP VISA with us, please fill out the attached application form. The applicant does not need to come to our office. We need only the passport photocopy, one digital copy of the application photo (photo requirement attached) and the payment method. The group visa will be sent to your address 2-3 business days before your trip due to the 1 month validity restriction. ALL of the applicants ON ONE VISA APPLICATION FORM will only receive ONE COPY of group visa. ALL of the passengers on one visa should be together and provide the original group visa when entering and leaving China. A photocopy of the original Chinese visa is not acceptable.
*If group visa be denied and return by China Visa Center, Wechina Vacation will provide an urgent Individual Visa Service, the service fee $260.
For client age below 14 or beyond 70, we provide individual visa service.
Service Charge $210 including the visa fee
10 year multiple entries
For client who wish to apply individual visa by themselves:
· For age 14-70 If you are applying the 10 years multiple entries visa, please contact Chinese consulate or embassy directly for more information. We have no more details on the individual visa.
· Visit www.visaforchina.org
· After finishing application form, choose appointment date and bring the copies of all the document to Chinese Visa center.
· WeChina Vacation provide paper work service, service fee $45, which include:
· Filling out application forms
· Preparing travel documents
· Making appointment
*WeChina Vacation will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the client's request. However, WeChina Vacation shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions of any consulate, embassy, or passport office in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall WeChina Vacation be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with: (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon, WeChina Vacation.
Sign up for exclusive offers and latest deals!