This morning， visit the Liyuan Garden. Later visit one of the largest Fresh Water Pearl Farms in the country，then travel by coach to Hangzhou，described by Marco Polo as "the most beautiful and magnificent city in the world". Then，Visit West Lake， the most renowned feature of Hangzhou，noted for its scenic beauty which blends naturally with many famous historical and cultural sites.
You may take a boat ride on the serene on the lake (CAD40).
Take this free day to explore Shanghai any way you wish. or choose optional programs.
Fly or take the high speed bullet train to Beijing. High-speed rail (HSR) in China is the country's network of passenger-dedicated railways designed for speeds of 250–350 km/h (155–217 mph). In 2017 HSR extended to 29 of the country's 33 provincial-level administrative divisions and exceeded 25，000 km (16，000 mi) in total length， accounting for about two-thirds of the world's high-speed rail tracks in commercial service. It is the world's longest HSR network and is also the most extensively used， with 1.713 billion trips delivered in 2017 bringing the total cumulative number of trips to 7 billion. Upon arrival， you will be warmly greeted by the tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own，or choose optional programs.
Tour to Summer Palace & brief photo stop at Olympic Bird's Nest and Water Cube(CAD60). Tour the exquisite Summer Palace， the largest preserved ancient imperial garden in China， and a former summer resort for Emperors.
Today is free on your own，or choose optional programs:
Visit Tiananmen Square， the second largest public square in the world， and the Forbidden City， the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming to Qing dynasty (CAD80). Following by that is the Hutong tour with rickshaw & lunch at local family (CAD60).
- Round trip international flights from Toronto/Vancouver to China
- China domestic ground and air transportation as shown in the itinerary
- 1 Bullet Train ticket
- 4-5 Star Hotels in each city based on double/triple occupancy
- 12 meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking tour guide in each city
- All taxes
Price Not included:
- Children under the age of 18 subject to charge additional fee CAD150 per person
- Optional Tours shown in the itinerary (CAD) (Suzhou Grand Canal Cruise CAD40 / West Lake Boat Ride CAD40 / ERA-The intersection of Time CAD60 / Huangpu River Cruise CAD60 / Shanghai Mag train， Old city Bazaar & Xintiandi CAD60 / Summer Palace with Olympic Bird's Nest and Water Cube CAD60 / The Golden mask Dynasty CAD60 / Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City CAD80 / Hutong tour with rickshaw & lunch at local family CAD60)
- Single room supplement (if applicable) CAD350/per room
- Personal expenditures
- Compulsory Gratuities: USD180/person， Pay locally
- China Visa Fee-CAD210/person. Please click China Visa for more detail.Group Visa CAD185/person
- Tour fee does not include any unavoidable or unforeseeable circumstance charge such as flight delay/cancellation， weather， war， etc.
The Temperature of China
- All payments are Cash Only (cash， debit， cheque， money order， e-transfer， etc.)
- All credit card payments are subject to 3% service fee per transaction. For online payment， no service fee charge. For credit card payments， we only accept Visa and Mastercard.
- The itinerary may subject to minor changes based on local situations.
- AB-Hotel American Breakfast; L-Lunch.
- Optional tours can only be paid in China.
- Travelers must follow the daily schedule and tour guide's lead. Unauthorized deviation from the tour will result a charge of USD100/day/person.
- Our travel package does not include any travel insurance. You can check for insurance options on our website by clicking "Insurance" button on the top. Please note that our new All-Inclusive product "Premium Protection Plan" is only available within 72 hours after purchasing the tour， which covers “Cancel for Any Reason” and requires no medical stability with up to 50% discount than any other same type of insurance product.
- We strongly recommend you to join our expert optional tours， because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control， make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
- Departure from Vancouver: Same price as Toronto departure without additional fare.
- Add on airfare from other cities: Calgary， Edmonton， Quebec city， Victoria， Ottawa， Montreal， Halifax， Saskatoon， Regina， Winnipeg $500
- Surcharge may apply during high seasons
- Children from age 2-17 are subject to additional fee of CAD150 per child
- Total fee for Infant below age 2 is CAD250， no seat will be offered on all transportation， must be hand carried all the time. All meals are not included.
- A minimum of 20 person required for guaranteed departure for each date
- Click departure dates for booking.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- For all other booking-related questions and inquiries， please call 1-844-678-9266 Toll Free/1-905-604-7551 or send us an email through email@example.com
Tour Change and Cancellation:
For the tours start from 01 Jan 2020
1） Initial deposit: CAD 200 as refundable deposit at the time of booking.
2） Final Payment: 90 days prior to the trip departure.
3） If final payment is not paid within 90 days prior to the trip departure， the tour will be canceled automatically by system.
For the tours start from 01 Jan 2020
● 90 days or above Fully refund
● 89-46 days 50% of full payment as penalty
● Within 45 days Non-refundable
A written Cancellation Notice via mail or fax must be received by WeChina Vacation.
Any change made after booking is considered a cancellation and no refund will be offered.
We strongly suggest all customers to purchase travel insurance with trip cancellation insurance after booking the tour.
YES， American and Canadian citizens need visa to enter China.
2. How can I apply for China Visa
You can either apply for China Multiple Entry Visa from Chinese Consulates near you yourself， or we can help.
WeChina offer 2 kinds of Visas instead.
1st is Single Entry Group Visa， require minimum 2 passengers travelling together， we do not need your original passports to process， cost is $185 per passport， this kind of Visa is valid for 30 days only， from the date it is issued， so we have to mail to your home in about 3 days before your departure;
2nd is Multiple Entry Visa， we need your original passports to process， it takes about 15-20 business days to process， the cost is $210 per passport.
3. Normally， how many travelers in each bus?
Group size differ from 20-38， averagely 25 passengers in a bus with 49-55 seats.
4. Are there a minimum number to form the group？ Is it possible that the tour got cancelled?
We need at least 20 passengers to form a group， in the case that there is less than 20 passengers book， you can either change to a nearby departures， or get full refund (we are not responsible for your other related cost though).
5. Can 3 guests stay in one room?
Yes， we normally add a roll-away bed for the 3rd adults. Kids under 12 have to share beds with their parents， we do not arrange separate bed for them.
6， Can I hold the space?
The tour is first come first serve base， we do not hold seats. Once the special deal is sold out， the price will go up.
7. What's the cost to upgrade to premium economy or business class?
Starting from $260 each way extra for Premium Economy or $2900 round trip for Business Class. The actual cost is based on the real-time availability and price.
8. How long is the flight time?
From West coast it is about 10-12 hours one way， or 14-15 hours from East Coats.
9. what hotels we use and do they have free WIFI?
All the hotels we use offer free WIFI， at least in hotel lobby.
10. Baggage Allowance
Baggage allowance for international flights may vary by airlines and is subject to change at any time. For up to date baggage allowance information， please check with the airlines for the latest regulations. WeChina does not take any responsibility to any baggage service provided by the airline companies. Any extra expense on your baggage during your trip is on your own cost.
11. Credit Card or Cash?
It is wise to carry your currency in different forms of cash， and credit cards. Use credit card for major purchases and local currency wherever credit cards are not accepted. You may exchange your currency at a hotel to obtain best exchange rates.
12. Electricity Voltage
The electricity used in China is 220 volt AC. Wash rooms in many middle and high-class hotels are equipped with transformer plugs for electric shavers and hair dryers. While for safety purpose， preparing a adapter is much better.
13. Do I need to pack my hairdryer?
Hairdryer is available in most hotels in China. It’s subject to the availability.
14. What vaccines and medicines should I take?
No vaccinations are required for your trip with the exception of anyone traveling from or via an infected area. Due to the length of the trip and local traveling conditions， it is advised that you consult your doctor for existing medical/dental conditions. For those who take special medicine on a regular basis， make sure that you carry an adequate supply. Carry them in the original containers to identify them as legally obtained drugs and pack them in your carry-on bag. Bringing some useful medicines is also a wise precaution， such as those for colds， diarrhea and constipation. In case of illness during the trip， please immediately notify your tour tour guide for assistance. Good health is the premise of an enjoyable trip. Look after yourself carefully during the trip and try your best to minimize the risk of getting ill.
15. Special Requirements
Please inform WeChina your special requirements when you make the reservation. We do need at least 2 weeks to arrange and confirm the special service. All the special requirements are subject to the availability.