Visit the [Silk Spinning Factory] for a silk making demonstration. Transfer to Wuxi， an ancient city richly endowed with nature due to its pleasantly warm and moist climate – it boasts a reputation of being the “Land of Fish and Rice”. Explore the [Lingshan Grand Buddha and Mt. Lingshan Scenic Area] – a Buddhist paradise area of 30 hectares (74 acres). The park is famous for the world’s largest bronze Buddha statue and other attractions including the Brahma Palace， Five Mudra Mandala， Nine Dragons Bathing Sakyamuni， Xiangfu Temple andmany other Buddhist sites. Visit the [Teapot Museum] and famous [Nanchang Street].
Boat ride on the Grand Canal with walk around the local market. CAD 40
Morning educational stop for a taste of Dragon Well Tea at the [Meijiawu Tea Village]. Later drive back to Shanghai on China’s central coast， the country's biggest city and a global financial hub. Appreciate scenery by walking along[the Bund]， a mile-long stretch along the [Huangpu River]. This area is the best place to capture the western influences of the old days.
Cruise on the [Huangpu River]， while on the cruise， you can take an outside view of the [Oriental Pearl Tower]， the modern symbol of Shanghai City. CAD 60
Enjoy a day of leisure or you may choose an optional day-tour of Shanghai highlights.
Day Tour with Mag train， Old city Bazaar & Xintiandi， an affluent and fashionable pedestrian street composed of unique Shikumen ("stone gate") and modern architecture. CAD 60
Shanghai Permanent Show-[ERA-Intersection of Time]CAD 60
Relax over breakfast before a scenic drive to Pattaya (approximate 1.5 hours)， a popular vacation spot on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand whose beaches and entertainments draw thousands of visitors annually. Experience the Gems Gallery， learning about Thailand's most prized gemstones. Then， check in to your hotel， and the remainder of the day is at your leisure to relax on the sands or by the pool.
Pattaya Seafood dinner & Alcazar Cabaret Show: USD 50
After breakfast， you’ll visit the Khao Phra Tamnak (Khao Phra Bat) --- Locate on a small hill on the south of Pattaya Beach， which is the best spot to see the panoramic view of Pattaya City and Pattaya Bay from above. Afterward， stop at Thai-Silk Center - the best place to shop silks in Thailand. In the afternoon， return transfer to Bangkok for an overnight stay.
Night Market & Siam Niramit Show with Dinner: USD 50
Free day at leisure.
Ayutthaya Excursions (incl. Tuk Tuk Ride experience): USD 75
James Bound Island Tours: USD 65
After breakfast， transfer to airport and board the flight back to your sweet home.
Note: *Depending on the air availability， we might take flight back to USA/Canada which departure in the early morning (00:00am-03: 00 am) on the next day and today a full day on our own to explore the city， and transfer to Phuket airport in the evening. Hotel checks out before noon. [ Late check-outs are available for purchase if you wish to relax and enjoy your hotel room. ]
1) Round-trip international flight from Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal to China and Thailand.
Departure Cities with additional airfare:
[Calgary / Saskatoon / Regina / Edmonton / Quebec / Winnipeg / Halifax / Fredericton / Ottawa / Victoria--Depart Need Additional $500]
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket : [-CAD300 Minus]
2) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS )
3) Hand-picked 3-4 star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
4) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
5) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time， your meal will be served on board by the airline.
6) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule
7) Professional English speaking local tour expert
8) All tax and fuel surcharge
Price Not included:
1) Travel insurance
2) Any personal expenses
3) Tour Extensions and Optional programs
4) A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping CAD 390 /person is required and payable to the tour guide on the first day of arrival[CASH]
Or It Can Be Paid by Credit Card Before Depart.
5) China visa fee
6) Single Supplement: CAD 800
7) No Show (Only applicable for China Tours): If for any reason， a passenger does not attend the scheduled daily activities during the tour， an additional supplement fee of $100 per day per person has to be paid.
- All payments are Cash Only (cash， debit， cheque， money order， e-transfer， etc.)
- All credit card payments are subject to 1.5% service fee per transaction. For online payment， no service fee charge. For credit card payments， we only accept Visa and Mastercard.
- The itinerary may subject to minor changes based on local situations.
- AB-Hotel American Breakfast; L-Lunch.
- Optional tours can only be paid in China.
- Travelers must follow the daily schedule and tour guide's lead. Unauthorized deviation from the tour will result a charge of USD100/day/person.
- Our travel package does not include any travel insurance. You can check for insurance options on our website by clicking "Insurance" button on the top. Please note that our new All-Inclusive product "Premium Protection Plan" is only available within 72 hours after purchasing the tour， which covers “Cancel for Any Reason” and requires no medical stability with up to 50% discount than any other same type of insurance product.
- We strongly recommend you to join our expert optional tours， because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control， make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
Tour Change and Cancellation:
1） Initial deposit: 25% of the tour fee as refundable deposit at the time of booking.
2） Final Payment: 90 days prior to the trip departure.
3） If final payment is not paid within 90 days prior to the trip departure， the tour will be canceled automatically by system.
● 90 days or above Fully refund
● 89-46 days 50% of full payment as penalty
● Within 45 days Non-refundable
A written Cancellation Notice via mail or fax must be received by WeChina Vacation.
Any change made after booking is considered a cancellation and no refund will be offered.
We strongly suggest all customers to purchase travel insurance with trip cancellation insurance after booking the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1, Do I need visa to visit China?
2, How can I apply for China Visa
3, Normally, how many travelers in each bus?
4, Are there a minimum number to form the group？ Is it possible that the tour got cancelled?
5. Can 3 guests stay in one room?
6, Can I hold the space?
7. What airlines do you use?
8. What's the cost to upgrade to premium economy or business class?
9. How long is the flight time?
10, Can I stay a few nights extra?
11, what hotels we use and do they have free WIFI?
12, Baggage Allowance
13. Credit Card or Cash?
14. Electricity Voltage
15. Do I need to pack my hairdryer?
16. What vaccines and medicines should I take?
17. How can I select my seat on the flight?
18. Special Requirements