This morning， proceed to Oshino Hakkai 忍野八海 (if time permit)， a touristy set of eight ponds in Oshino， a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region， located between Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Yamanakako on the site. After that， take a Cruise ride on Lake Ashi 蘆ノ湖の遊覧船， Lake Ashi is often pictured with Mount Fuji in the background as a symbol of Hakone. This is the place where the best views of the lake in combination with Mt. Fuji take place. In the evening， you can choose to take an optional tour to World-famous Golden Pavilion， Arashiyama Bamboo Grove， Geisha District (Gion) (US$85 / person)
Have own lunch independently during a stop along your travel today， take the opportunity to try some of Japan's unique snacks and dishes. Tonight， relax over in the Shizuoka Region (Lake Hamana-ko Region).
After breakfast， enjoy your journey back to Tokyo via the Tomei Expressway. Enjoy lunch independently at one of the service areas en route， where you'll find a great choice of Japanese foods and eateries.
Alternatively， opt to travel to Tokyo on the 'Shinkansen' Bullet Train (US$185 / person)， and enjoy more free time in Kyoto before the train's afternoon departure. Experience the famous Bullet Train， which can travel at up to 189 mph and offers reclining seats， local refreshments， and picturesque scenery. Upon arrival in Tokyo， enjoy your final evening free in this pulsating city， perhaps dining out at one of its enticing restaurants.
Today is at leisure to explore on your own; you may visit:
- Ginza: Enjoy shopping at this popular upscale shopping district
- Shinjuku: Tokyo’s bustling commercial area packed with great selection of shops， eateries， and entertainment.
- Round trip international flights from Toronto/Vancouver to Japan
- Japan domestic ground and air transportation as shown in the itinerary
- 4 Star Hotels in each city based on double/triple occupancy
- meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking tour guide in each city
- All taxes
Price Not included:
- Optional Tours shown in the itinerary (US)
- Single room supplement (if applicable) CAD 700/per room
- Personal expenditures
- Compulsory Gratuities: CAD180/person， pay locally
- Tour fee does not include any unavoidable or unforeseeable circumstance charge such as flight delay/cancellation， weather， war， etc
The Temperature of China
Mandatory gratuities/tipping: CAD$180 per person --- (Prepaid in Canada upon booking the trip)
Single supplement: CAD$700per person (if apply).
English-speaking Guide included.
- All payments are Cash Only (cash， debit， cheque， money order， e-transfer， etc.)
- All credit card payments are subject to 1.5% service fee per transaction. For credit card payments， we only accept Visa and Mastercard.
- The itinerary may subject to minor changes based on local situations.
- AB-Hotel American Breakfast; L-Lunch.
- Travelers must follow the daily schedule and tour guide's lead. Unauthorized deviation from the tour will result a charge of USD100/day/person.
- Our travel package does not include any travel insurance. You can check for insurance options on our website by clicking "Insurance" button on the top. Please note that our new All-Inclusive product "Premium Protection Plan" is only available within 72 hours after purchasing the tour， which covers “Cancel for Any Reason” and requires no medical stability with up to 50% discount than any other same type of insurance product.
- We strongly recommend you to join our expert optional tours， because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control， make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
- Departure from Vancouver: Same price as Toronto departure without additional fare.
- Add on airfare from other cities: Calgary， Edmonton， Quebec city， Victoria， Ottawa， Montreal， Halifax， Saskatoon， Regina， Winnipeg $500
- Surcharge may apply during high seasons
- Children from age 2-17 are subject to additional fee of CAD150 per child
- Total fee for Infant below age 2 is CAD250， no seat will be offered on all transportation， must be hand carried all the time. All meals are not included.
- A minimum of 20 person required for guaranteed departure for each date
- Fill out our Tour Reservation Form and Credit Card Form.
- Complete and Mail/email/fax back these forms along with a copy of travelers’ passport photo page.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- For all other booking-related questions and inquiries， please call 1-844-678-9266 Toll Free/1-905-604-7551 or send us an email through email@example.com
Tour Change and Cancellation:
For the tours start from 01 Jan 2020
1） Initial deposit: 25% of the tour fee as refundable deposit at the time of booking.
2） Final Payment: 90 days prior to the trip departure.
3） If final payment is not paid within 90 days prior to the trip departure， the tour will be canceled automatically by system.
For the tours start from 01 Jan 2020
● 90 days or above Fully refund
● 89-46 days 50% of full payment as penalty
● Within 45 days Non-refundable
A written Cancellation Notice via mail or fax must be received by WeChina Vacation.
Any change made after booking is considered a cancellation and no refund will be offered.
We strongly suggest all customers to purchase travel insurance with trip cancellation insurance after booking the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1, Do I need visa to visit China?
2, How can I apply for China Visa
3, Normally, how many travelers in each bus?
4, Are there a minimum number to form the group？ Is it possible that the tour got cancelled?
5. Can 3 guests stay in one room?
6, Can I hold the space?
7. What airlines do you use?
8. What's the cost to upgrade to premium economy or business class?
9. How long is the flight time?
10, Can I stay a few nights extra?
11, what hotels we use and do they have free WIFI?
12, Baggage Allowance
13. Credit Card or Cash?
14. Electricity Voltage
15. Do I need to pack my hairdryer?
16. What vaccines and medicines should I take?
17. How can I select my seat on the flight?
18. Special Requirements